Friday, August 29, 2008

Home Again Home Again

Flew in yesterday after a rainy departure from Dulles International Airport and had a quiet night. Kerry ran to the hospital to see the Sulin's who had a brand new (premature) little girl (3 pounds not sure oz) They will name her Paige. She should be ok. Natalie went to work this morning. We have struggled with her transportation this week while I was gone. She is home now. I am supposed to be cleaning house for the New Member Social tonight. We also have a baptism for a kid who has been coming to church for several years now and who is finally eighteen and can get baptised. Hoping to see Madi and John in the morning and find out about their fun week at school. Went to my 'meeting'! Did good.... for me. Miss and I need to come to a meeting of the minds. We need to make some progress on wedding plans so she can be more comfortable with where this is going. She is going to spend a few days with Lisa in Logan. That will be fun for Lisa and nice for them to have some time together before the new school year gets fully underway. Cavin went to the doctor for his 4 month check and he is working the weight charts. Actually, he is OFF the weight charts. Natalie said "He is a bouncing baby boy!" Lisa continues to hope for an early walking ability so she doesn't have to carry him! Chris should be home tonight. I probably need to get busy and focus on cleaning! I will post pictures when my cables come from Virginia. I left them there! Sorry Chira!

No comments: