Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ADD

I am convinced that if I were enrolled in elementary school in the year 2008, they would diagnose me with an attention deficit! Certainly not hyperactivity!! Focus is a huge challenge for me. It may be because I have a bunch of little things on my plate or that I am really bad about 'routine'. I know that the thing that helps kids with ADD the most is structure, and I am bad at structure. I need to teach myself to quit avoiding it! As a result, I am kind of all over the map on 'to do' lists today. I had an assignment at the Regional Employment office but they cancelled us due to the storm (which has been something of a non-event) and it is my temple session day but they closed the temple. So we are scrapbooking and blogging and working wedding budget projections and watching HGTV! I NEED to do some of Natalie's paperwork and my family newsletter and some financial tracking stuff and make french bread to take to Porter's and a bit of laundry. I am going to try to find Nan a movie we can watch later this evening while Kerry is bishoping. I also have a few Relief Society assignments that need attention. Now this is not particularly interesting! That is because there is not anything particularly interesting going on today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! you're going out and saying it! what is the world coming to?? hahhaa..i love my ADD mother!