Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Photos

I thought I would explore importing pictures and there is nothing I love more than pictures of the children and their darling children. So here is the whole family before Caden and Cavin were born. The weather had been rainy and wet and we look a little windblown because we are. But this is (left to right) Stephani and Corey and Marisa and Natalie and Ragnar and Lisa and Chira and Chris. (Caden is hiding in his mom's tummy) Then John and Madison and Ella and I and Kerry are on the front row. Time for another family picture!
Our Family
Kerry and I at Christmastime 2006 with Corey and Marisa and Natalie and Lisa and Chris

Pals at the Park
Johnny and Madi are Corey and Stephani's darling babies who will both be school kids this year!



A Box is Best
Caden Christopher at his first birthday celebration




Grandpa's Knees
Cavin Ragnar was born in April of this year




Ella in a Basket
Ella Nicole is Lisa and Ragnar's cute two year old

3 comments:

ragslisa said...

I can't wait until we live close and can take many more pictures!

Stephani said...

Allright!! Pictures of a dead tree! It keeps getting better and better. Maybe tomorrow we will check back and see a run over oppossum or something! Me

mo said...

What a beautiful family! I haven't seen any of you for so long and it's just so fun to see all the grandkids!