Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday



Sundays can be one of my more energy sapping days. It is all good in that I really don't worry about a single thing that is related to home management or property management. That is a delight. But just for instance, today was choir then church with an opportunity to sit with a 2 year old whose mother leads the music in sacrament meeting and whose dad works on Sunday...so Sacrament Meeting was busy but fun (is it supposed to be fun?) with Daxton and the Children's Sacrament Meeting Program. Then Gospel Doctrine that was condensed to 20 minutes which is fine but the prep is what it is whether it is five or forty five minutes. Then I subbed in Primary with a little lesson so the Priamry teachers could have a break after rangling children for an hour and a half in Sacrament Meeting. Then home to get ready for a Bishop's Fireside that we were having here at the house. Now don't get me wrong, I have plenty of time and resources for this stuff...and I am not complaining....and with frozen pizza for dinner and cocoa puff for breakfast...the lagging commodity here is energy! Hooray for Sunday!

No comments: