Sunday, August 9, 2009

R and R


Kerry and I went to visit a new little family that moved into the ward through the block and in the process of talking with them a minute, I invited Raney to come for a walk with me some morning when I take the dog out and I would show her where everyone in the neighborhood lived (we have 20 ish families that are members in our little sub-division). She responded favorably and then she asked what time I went walking at which point Kerry kind of smirked and the point was made that I am not a particularly structured person by nature and therefore my morning walk time was fairly randomly scheduled (basically when I feel like it). NOW, if you know anything at all about Kerry, you know that the opposite could be said of him. He IS a structured guy and I can pretty much tell you at any given momnet of the day what he is up to. So there you have it! Kerry and I can now be known by our psuedonyms, Random and Robot! R and R...ying and yang and black and white. We will celebrate 34 years of marriage a little later this month and you may be able to see that we have had some learning curves to navigate. It's all good. That's what it is all about! [Speaking of random, the picture I posted was from a youth conference that Kerry attended earlier this year. It was a Book of Mormon re-enactment kind of thing and he and two other bishop's went as the Three Nephites! He and Bishop Peterson are standing as watchmen on the tower!)

2 comments:

Hammy said...

I love the picture!! So fun. We miss all of you Spring folk. Glad your family is doing well.

Unknown said...

Great fun i really like pictures.. your family doing well thanks...
___________________
susana
Naton wide cash is easy and fast