Thursday, April 2, 2009

Goofing Off

We just returned from a quick trip to Utah. It must have been more draining than I thought because today I am JUST GOOFING OFF! I have a thousand things to do but feel wiped out. So I am playing with my blog and contemplating the universe. I need to go to the grocery!

Millions of thanks to Chira and Ragnar and Stephani for supporting the kids while they came to Utah to support Mabel and Kerry. It was really wonderful to have the kids there and the only thing that could have been better (two things I guess) were a) happier circumstances and b) y'all and the babies there with us. Thank you for your sacrifice and support and the happiness you bring to the kids lives.

1 comment:

the speers said...

We wish we could have come to play, too! Chris had a fantastic time visiting!!